22-23 September 2018 the Representation of the male Stavropegial Donskoi monastery in claim Zelenograd holds in Pushkino the lesson for students: “1914-1922. the First world war – Civilians! Two wars – one lesson to posterity!”.
The lesson consists of two parts and will be held outdoors. The first part of the lesson will be held on 22 September at 13:00 – military-historical camp of the discussion. The second part will take place on 23 September at 13:00 and will consist of military-historical reconstruction.
Lessons provide more than 150 re-enactors representing the military-historical clubs of Moscow, Moscow region, St. Petersburg, Rostov, Tula, and other Russian cities with the support of:
- The Donskoy stavropegic monastery in Moscow and its representation in p. Zelenograd Pushkin area;
- Pushkin deanery of the Moscow diocese;
- The administration of the Pushkin municipal district;
- Department of education of the Pushkin district of the Moscow region;
- Museum-reserve Lenin hills.
The open lesson will be held at the address: Moscow region, Pushkino, Pushkino district, the New field between street Education and Old-Yaroslavl highway.
Are invited to join school leaders, teachers and everyone.