In this issue:
1) Tunnels Hezbollah: Israel blew up the tunnels along the Northern border with Lebanon, dug to attack Israel.
2) Biased attitude: the UN rejected a U.S. resolution to condemn Hamas for continuing the violence against Israel.
3) Political upheaval? Opponents of Benjamin Netanyahu urged him to resign, after the head of the Israeli police accused him of bribery and breach of trust.
4) farewell to the President: the United States and around the world said goodbye to the forty-first President George H. W. Bush.
5) Support trump: many American Jews do not support trump. Why explains David Rubin former mayor of Shiloh and author of the book “trump and the Jews.”
6) Double celebration: Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. Ambassador David Friedman celebrated Hanukkah and the first anniversary of the Declaration of the President of trump on the status of Jerusalem.