November 1, 2018 in the Sergievsky hall of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour will be held awarding of winners of XIII competition of “Education through the book”, organized by the Publishing Council of the Russian Orthodox Church, reports patriarhiei.
The ceremony will be headed by the Chairman of the Publishing Council of the Metropolitan Kliment of Kaluga and Borovsk.
The event will be announced winners in eleven categories of competition:
- “Best artwork”;
- “The best spiritual and Patriotic book”;
- “The best spiritual and educational book”;
- “Best history book”;
- “The best educational publication”;
- “Best book for children and youth”;
- “The author’s first book”;
- “The best reference and local history edition”;
- “Best digital edition”;
- “Best picture book”;
- “The best publication on the history of the Russian Orthodox Church in the XX century and the Cossacks”.
Publications received the highest score of the Competition fee, will receive a Special and the Main prizes of the contest.
At the ceremony, will be invited famous writers, historians, and Church leaders and secular publishers.
The ceremony starts at 16.00.
Media accreditation: +7 (915) 283-62-45.