Exactly 125 years ago, on 19 July 1893 born poet Vladimir Mayakovsky. How well do you know his work? Check with the test!
- Pushkin. Test
- What do you know about classical literature? (test)
- Mixed lot of Pushkin, Tiutchev… (test)
- Get ink and cry: a test for connoisseurs Pasternak
1. Continue the line from the poem “anyway”:
People are scared – in my mouth
she moves her feet…
Question 1 of 9
2. What Mayakovsky invites readers to play “on a drainpipe flute”?
Question 2 of 9
3. “Sickle, that is my answer” – is what?
about the flag
about the emblem
about the passport
Question 3 of 9
4. Who could not when I started the violin — the heroine of the poem “Violin and a bit nervously”?
Question 4 of 9
5. How many suns blazing sunset in Akulova mountain when “in July rolled summer”?
one hundred and twenty
one hundred thirty
one hundred and forty
Question 5 of 9
6. Insert the missing word poem:
After all, if stars lit –
so is someone who needs it?
It means – someone wants them to be?
So – someone calls these …
Question 6 of 9
7. What the poet Mayakovsky mentions in the first lines of the poem “Lilichka”?
Question 7 of 9
8. Insert the missing word: “Mother, your son is … sick! He has the fire of the heart!”
Question 8 of 9
9. Select the description of a boy who, according to Mayakovsky, comes good:
like soap and tooth powder
loves the water and thick scallop
washes hands and goes to the potty
Question 9 of 9