And again the story about the child that the conductor dropped off from the bus. A few days, the web is an active discussion of stories that took place in Tyumen last week. Regurgitate it in the form in which it is presented 11-year-old girl and her mother.
Photo: mrs / Getty Images
- 11 rules for parents that the child is not lost
- “Three children met in a forest of adults, and three times they said, “Go down that way.” How not to miss someone in trouble
- Ventured in search of earrings – why children don’t know that their lives are any more things
- Lost memory and lost: 9 rules to avoid this with your loved ones
The child goes to the tutor in English. In that ill-fated day, confusing the number of buses, the girl went to the wrong that brought her to the house. In the road fell asleep and drove to the last stop. Money with them was exactly the way “there and back”. Since way “back,” she already paid, provision for a spare drive was not there. The conductor refused the child to travel. Adults to whom the girl asked for help, did not react. And then she went home on foot. Through the whole city. 14 km covered in 5 hours. Thank God, came alive and unharmed. By the time my mom already contacted the police.
Now, city police are looking for the bus and the conductor (the girl doesn’t remember no number, no route). Of course, find and evaluate the actions of the conductor. Appropriate urban structures have already held meetings-meetings, publicly announced the prohibition of the denial to children in the passage.
Reviews for numerous publications, as always, polar: “shoot the conductor” to “so be it, let him get used today without ticket rides tomorrow for communal does not pay, then Rob will go.”
The conductor will be found and punished. Passions subside, freeing the other hot debates. The girl and her mother will remember this story as an adventure.
And our children will continue to live in a world where they don’t always come to the aid of adults.
We are not re-educating all conductors and passengers. Even if tomorrow you take the law, according to which all children of the country will be free transport, they will still fall into dangerous and unexpected history. Our parent, the main task is to teach them how to act correctly in such situations.
1. The child should know by heart at least 3 telephone numbers: the parents and some of those trusts family. Each of us there is. If you are not sure that the child is in a stressful situation, remember numbers, record them, and put in his pocket. Sew to the jacket as the label. Stick to the backpack. Write with a marker on the body of the phone. Any way provide the child and those who will come to the rescue, the ability to contact someone close to the child adults!
2. The child should know who to turn to for help. It should be the person who, if not help, certainly not hurt. First of all, a COP. A woman with a child. The seller in the shop, the Barber in the nearest saloon, the waiter or administrator in the cafe, the security guard in the office – that is, people who are at work.
3. The child should know what to say when calling for help. To stressful situations clearly and without hesitation say, “Hello, my name is Pavel Ivanov. I’m lost. I need your help, help me call my mom her phone– 8 -926- 0000 her name is Maria Nikolaevna”.
4. The child should know that under no circumstances he does not agree to the proposals: “Come on, I’ll drive you!”, “Come with me, I’ll walk you!” and so on. The first and foremost thing he needs to contact someone!
5. The child should not only know, but to be ABLE to turn to a stranger. It is worth spending a couple of weekends for rehearsals. On the walk ask him to go to someone with a question from series “You will not tell me where the library is?” Let him choose who to approach. Let him approach. Look at it from the side. If at the time of stress he will have no EXPERIENCE of communication with strangers, he, with high probability, will not be able to apply their theoretical knowledge.
6. The child should feel as possible, surely. Portable charger for phone, cash “stash” which under any circumstances is not spent on chocolate-chips-Cola, the ability to call a friend, use the Google-maps navigation – all this is very useful in the case of getting in trouble.
7. The child must understand that he needs a phone primarily for communication with parents. Well, if there is an agreement with parents about the calls. It is important to remember that kids are watching not all and not always, so it’s best to set clear objectives: call me when you leave the house. Then when you get to the stop. Then when you step off the bus. And so on.
8. The child should know that if he refused one man, should go to another. Helpful people we have still more than indifferent.
9. The child must be ready for independent travel around the city. One achieves this independence by 11 years, the other to 14. How to determine the readiness? When I say that he is not afraid. Willingness to be of independence the children demonstrate quite confident. When parents made sure that he overcomes the small distance – to shop, to grandmother, who lives next door. When in the bus on the way to practice it himself, without waiting for the adult team begins to prepare for the exit at the right stop. When you know which bus and which stop you need to go to get to the music school. If this never happens even on the machine, let go of one before, and damn to hell all Tutors and courses. Everything that is not in walking distance from the house – only if I saw that he was a sure step to overcome the entire route. Or in the presence of a companion. If so the necessary courses and Tutors and the closest technician lives in the opposite end of the city – a student, son, friend or grandmother-the pensioner from next door certainly agree to accompany the child for very money.
And most importantly. English, baseball, Irish dancing, and the most advanced school in the city is great. When all this is in the neighboring yard.
When it does not risk the life and health. And, honestly, all of this anywhere from the child will not run away. You just have to wait, when he learns to realistically assess the degree of danger and to behave so that this danger be avoided.