Typhoon “Mangkhut” in the Philippines killed at least 28 people, the disaster has reached Hong Kong, the storm warning signal is raised to maximum, level ten. “Pravmir” has collected photos and videos from the event. They can see how the raging element, and that leaves behind.
Children swim on a flooded street. The Calumpit, province of Bulacan.
Photo: NOEL CELIS / AFP
- Hurricane sandy: implications
- What did “Irma” in the Caribbean (photos)
- Cuba and Florida after the “Irma” – what did the hurricane (photos, video)
- Hurricane Florence in the United States: before and after (updated)
- Typhoon “Mangkhut” in the Philippines claimed the lives of 28 people
Typhoon on the island of Luzon. Video: Jordan Rae Salinas
Scaffolding collapse at a building site in Kowloon pic.twitter.com/O69ILlXOJr
— 高地柏啲 (香港) (@HighlandPaddyHK) September 16, 2018
Typhoon destroys the scaffolding at the construction site in Kowloon