December 22, children’s writer Eduard Uspensky would have turned 81 years old. “Pravmir” offers to remember one of the most famous cartoons based on his books, about the adventures in the village Prostokvashino. How well do you know the statements of the characters?
- Guess the Christmas tune? (QUIZ)
- “Mittens” – an animated cartoon about love
- Do you know Russian movies? (quiz)
- Do you know the film by Eldar Ryazanov? (test)
- Do you remember “Deniskin stories”? test
1. How to put a sandwich in your mouth: sausage or sausage up into language?
sausage into the language
anyway, just would not have fallen
Question 1 of 9
2. You need to make a hole in the wall to block?
Question 2 of 9
3. Where to buy meat?
on the market
no need to buy, you have to go hunting
Question 3 of 9
4. Go crazy alone. And that, according to dad, uncle Theodore, do together?
go for mushrooms
sick with the flu
go to a Spa
Question 4 of 9
5. Why is the postman Pechkin was harmful?
because galchonok stole his Olympic ruble
because his bike was not
because through his hat now good pasta discard
Question 5 of 9
6. That whole year my mom uncle Theodore?
with a frying pan worked
like in Sochi
bought dresses for resort
Question 6 of 9
7. What, according to Pope’s uncle Fyodor, you need to remove the strictness and anger is?
to go to the resort and take dresses
to go to Buttermilk
to get a second child
Question 7 of 9
8. In this weather (snow) your sitting at home watching TV. And someone else?
kind of hangin’
Question 8 of 9
9. Who is the cat Matroskin working on gutalinovoy factory?
Ivan Fedorovich Kruzenshtern
Question 9 of 9