In this program:
In Paris after the attacks: the days of mourning ended, but the world continues to grieve with the people of France.
• The debate about the refugees in an attempt to protect the country, congressmen are going to complicate the procedure for the adoption of middle Eastern immigrants.
• “Working with refugees is a “missionary in reverse”: a former Syrian refugee Jalil Dawood urged the Church not to turn away from people who are in difficult circumstances.
• Israel warns: Iran is increasing its military power with Russia.
• The last days: the security of the world threatens “Apocalyptic Islam”.
• 35 years of continuous prayer: the South Korean Church “Myung sung” celebrates morning prayer meetings. Christians believe that their prayers will bring about change in North Korea.
• The influence of Christians in the countries of Europe in Kyiv for the fifth time passed the Eastern European leadership forum.
• Day of the Bible in America: members of Congress read aloud the historical Bible Aitken.